Agenda was one of the first 100 companies to achieve ISO27001 (Information Security Management Standard), so you can be sure that key aspects such as the secure destruction of confidential materials, business continuity management and cyber essentials requirements are built into our processes. Find out why here.
Agenda provides fast and effective global screening services. With industry leading turnaround times and personal account managers we aim to make the process as simple as possible for you by becoming an extension of your selection team. But, don’t just take our word for it, our customers are our most passionate advocates. Just ask and we’ll be delighted to provide extensive references from our current client base. The need for screening has never been so important. Find out more here.
Agenda has three core values: Respect, Reputation and Responsibility. These are underpinned by four externally audited standards and are managed from our Secured by Design offices.
Our team of experienced professionals brings together former police and military intelligence officers with technical specialists from around the UK. This means we have a wide range of investigative, auditing and security training competencies and experience to put at your disposal.
You’ll like the way we work too. Our personal approach puts you (our customer and your candidates), at the centre of everything we do. We work closely with you to fully understand your requirements and support your needs by combining the right screening processes and procedures with the right personnel, training and support.
Agenda takes information security seriously. Our facilities are ‘Secured by Design’ and our staff are fully screened and trained in the handling of personal information. Agenda was one of the first 100 companies to achieve ISO27001 (Information Security Management Standard). So you can be sure that key aspects such as the secure destruction of confidential materials, business continuity management and cyber essentials requirements are built-in to our processes. Our certifications include:
- ISO27001 Information Security Management Standard This incorporates the BS7858 Security Screening and BS15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Material codes of practice.
- Cyber Essentials Cyber Essentials compliance is essential for organisations that work with Government institutions. It helps businesses improve their cyber security defences while also gaining a competitive edge.
- ISO9001 Quality Management This ensures we deliver a quality service and meet the key performance indicators set by the business and our clients.
- ISO14001 Environmental Standard This requires us to review processes in line with green initiatives. The vast majority of our systems are now paperless.
- Investors in People Agenda values its staff, recognises achievement and is committed to continual professional development.
We are also proud to be named in the UK Government’s Baseline Personnel Security Standard which offers guidance on pre-employment screening of Civil Servants, members of the Armed Forces and Government contractors.
In 2014, Agenda Screening ServicesTM won the Chairman's Award for the best businesss (over 51 employee category) - click here to find out more.