Agenda is externally audited and holds the following certifications:
- ISO27001 Information Security Management Standard This incorporates the BS7858 Security Screening and BS15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Material codes of practice.
- Cyber Essentials Cyber Essentials compliance is essential for organisations that work with Government institutions. It helps businesses improve their cyber security defences while also gaining a competitive edge.
- ISO9001 Quality Management This ensures we deliver a quality service and meet the key performance indicators set by the business and our clients.
- ISO14001 Environmental Standard This requires us to review processes in line with green initiatives. The vast majority of our systems are now paperless.
- Investors in People Agenda values its staff, recognises achievement and is committed to continual professional development.