Agenda has always been a forward-looking organisation that has delivered professional pre-employment screening, recruitment and marketing services for more than 20 years. This continued growth and the development of longer term 2020 strategies has required us to expand our team, manage succession and ensure that we have the right structure and capabilities to support our long-term ambitions.
To meet these exciting challenges, we have taken on 10 more people this year and are delighted to announce a number of key changes and new positions:
- Norman Mortell becomes Agenda’s new Managing Director, he succeeds Paul Sanders (owner of Agenda) who will still be closely involved in the business and takes on the role of Chairman.
- Tim McGuire has been promoted to a bigger and more challenging joint operational and business development Director role. Supported by Toby Sanders who takes on a new Associate Director position.
- Gary Parkin brings high level financial and strategic overview expertise as our new Finance Director.
- Carl Butler brings a wealth of experience to a new Director of Screening Services position, which enables Chris Withers to concentrate on a focused Head of I.T and Compliance role (cyber and information security).
- Ben Sutherland joins Matt Harvey in an expanded Screening Services Business Development team to deliver our planned growth targets.
Continued Commitment to Screening Services
New Managing Director Norman said “It is a time of great change but also a very exciting time, my commitments as MD are to uphold the family values and the culture of Agenda – being a Great Place to Work.
I am also dedicated to continued growth, I will focus on our plans to 2020 and beyond, I am confident that the new people joining us bring a range of skills and attributes that will help us all provide even better services to our clients.
Finally, growth means opportunity, I will continue to support opportunities for personal and career development for all of our staff so that those with passion, enthusiasm and dedication can be the future of Agenda.”
Paul finished by saying “Norman has been instrumental in the growth and development of Agenda over the last 16 years, he deserves this opportunity and we have every faith that his leadership will see Agenda being successful to 2020 and beyond. With our current team, new structure and with the addition of our new recruits we have built a fantastic team. I am confident that we will continue to deliver year on year growth and actively support the pre-employment screening sector for many years to come.”
Norman is a founding and board member of the Humber Business Resilience Forum (HBRF), he is a member of ASIS, a board member of the European Chapter of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) and is on the board of the East Yorkshire Institute of Directors.
If you have any questions about Agenda’s exciting new structure, new personnel or want to discuss any of our services do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com or on 08456 44 55 46.