Join our team
Background Screening Administrator
Salary: £14,729 rising to £15,314 after probation
REF: ARM 1705
Reputation. Respect. Responsibility.
To Agenda employees, these are not just words, they are a set of core values that underpin our business and everything that we do.
We are a growing family, driven by maintaining excellent standards of customer service and offering our professional expertise within our targeted sectors. As an employer, our people are at the heart of everything we do. As the market leader in pre-employment and background screening, we aim to make the process as simple as possible by becoming an extension of our client’s selection team. It is because of this dedication that our customers are the most passionate advocates of what we do.
Agenda Screening Services™ are looking for a Background Screening Administrator to join our rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate will communicate clearly and confidently at all levels and play an integral part in maintaining Agenda’s key commitment to achieving service levels.
What we will expect from you
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner with the ability to work seamlessly with both clients and candidates
- Clear and concise e-mail correspondence
- Research, analysis and evaluation of information
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing and prioritising your own workload
- Positive and responsible attitude
- Use of Microsoft Office suite and Internet search engines
What you can expect from us
- Ongoing commitment and support towards personal development, monthly personal reviews, structured career path and personal funding set aside for training in a ‘annual training bank account
- Significant benefits through Agenda’s participation in the ‘Great Place to Work Scheme’, including an additional holiday for your birthday, remuneration review to £15,314 upon completion of your probation, free tea/coffee and free parking
- Regular company social events, dress down days and charity fundraising activities for Agenda’s chosen annual charity
- Monthly employee awards in recognition of commitment to our values
- The opportunity to have your thoughts heard through forums/suggestions which are subsequently reviewed and discussed by senior management
What you will need
- At least 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grades A-C
- Customer service experience, ideally from a call centre/a similar customer service driven role
- Accuracy with attention to detail and the ability to concentrate within our fast-paced environment
Please note that due to our picturesque rural location and in the absence of suitable public transport links, having your own transport is essential.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.