Join our team
Agenda Screening ServicesTM are a family run business who are looking for someone to join their pre-employment screening team and to contribute to their continued growth and success. Find out more about our Great Place to Work programme.
We have the following role at our Head Office in East Yorkshire:
Salary: £14,729 per annum increasing to £15,314 p.a. after probation Location: Hull REF: ARM 1705
Applications are being considered for a Background Screening Administrator to assist in the processing of background checks of prospective employees for a variety of clients throughout the UK.
As a well-established, values-based company, Agenda Screening ServicesTM believes in personal development. We provide excellent working conditions and a number of benefits for every team member, including your birthday day off, free tea/coffee, free parking and an annual training bank account along with a remuneration review upon completion of your probation period. For more information see our Great Place To Work brochure.
As we are located in a picturesque rural location, a driver’s license and own transport is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic individual, with an eye for detail and a flexible, helpful approach to join our dynamic and expanding company. Agenda is an Investor in People and provides full training and support. Working as a Background Screening Administrator within the Screening Department, you will assist in the processing of background checks for prospective employees for a variety of clients, including many household names and international businesses.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and candidates by both e-mail and telephone.
- Researching, analysing and evaluating information.
- Using Microsoft Office and Internet search engines.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels, both verbally and in writing and will have excellent interpersonal skills. Additionally, you must have a positive and responsive attitude and be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise and manage your workload within a busy working environment.
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Clear, confident and pleasant telephone manner.
- Accurate with attention to detail and the ability to concentrate and stay focused.
- Ability to learn quickly and to process information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media sites and internet research.
- Customer service experience in a call-centre or a similar role helping customers.
- At least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths, at grades A-C.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com alternatively for further information please contact our team on 08456 44 55 45
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.