Join our team
Agenda Screening ServicesTM is a well-established, family run company that believes in personal development. As Investors in People Agenda provides excellent working conditions and a number of benefits for each of its employees including your birthday day off and an annual training bank account. Find out more about our Great Place to Work programme.
We have the following role at our Head Office in East Yorkshire:
Salary: £14,729 Location: Head Office, East Yorkshire REF: ALS1705
Applications are being considered for a Background Screening Administrator to assist in the processing of background checks of prospective employees for a variety of clients throughout the UK.
Agenda is a well-established, family run company that believes in personal development. It provides excellent working conditions and a number of benefits for each of its employees including your birthday day off, free tea/coffee, free parking and an annual training bank account. For more information see our Great Place To Work brochure.
As we are located in a picturesque rural location, a driver’s license and own transport is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic individual, with an eye for detail and a flexible, helpful approach to join our dynamic and expanding company. Agenda is an investor in people and provides full training and support. Working as a Background Screening Administrator within the Screening Department, you will assist in the processing of background checks of prospective employees for a variety of clients.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and candidates by both e-mail and telephone
- Researching, analysing and evaluating information
- Use of Microsoft Outlook and Internet search engines
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels, both verbally and in writing and will have excellent interpersonal skills. Additionally, you must have a positive and responsive attitude and be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise and manage your workload within a busy working environment.
Essential skills and abilities required:
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to concentrate and stay focused.
- Ability to learn quickly and to process information in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social media sites, internet research and search engines desirable.
- A proven background in customer service (call-centre, or similar) would be an advantage.
- At least 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C (preferably including English and Maths)