Privacy & Cookies
Agenda Screening Services. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
We ensure that the provisions and obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Principles together with any subsequent re-enactment or amendment thereof in storing and processing data, are complied with at all times.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognise your computer or device when you return to our site.
- The ability for our embedded video and radio players to load faster.
Where we store your personal data
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our systems; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict policies and procedures in adherence to (ISO/IEC 27001Infomation Security management standard. And Cyber essentials scheme to safe guard your information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Subscription of our mailing list, job search and register sections.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our marketing team by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our clients or partners, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties i.e. Google Analytics etc
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Removing or not using cookies on our site will likely mean that our site will not work as you will expect.