What will it mean to my business?
- Right to work checks - Employees have a legal duty to prevent illegal workers in the UK. Fines for non-compliance can exceed £20,000 per individual.
- Identity verification - Is the person you are employing a risk to your current work force? Research shows ever increasing levels of CV discrepancies.
- Criminal record checks - Reduction of petty theft and fraud within your business.
- Employment verification/Qualification check - Is the person skilled to perform the job you're hiring them for? - Integrity of person assured.
- Internet mining check - Is the person you're hiring posting damaging content which could damage the reputation of your business?
Why outsource your screening to Agenda?
- Enables your busy HR teams to concentrate on other core priorities.
- The personal service the candidate will receive throughout the process gives them a great first impression of your business, we don't have any automated phone systems.
- Dedicated UK teams to manage your screenings throughout the whole process.
- Improves efficiency and speeds up on-boarding process, reducing the cost to your business.
- Ensures regulation compliance and we keep you up to date with any changes required.
- Protection of your reputation and brand, creating a safer environment.
For any further information on the background screening available from Agenda Screening Services contact our team by phone 08456 445 546 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
#WeCheck #WeScreen #WeCare