Does your candidate really have the qualifications listed on their CV? Is all really as it seems? Research shows that around a third of jobseekers embellish qualifications when on the hunt for employment. Other significant and common misleading information includes altered employment dates, inflated salaries and falsified references.
As market-leading specialists in pre-employment screening, our CV checking service swiftly verifies the educational, career and personal facts provided by your candidate.
- Confirm employment dates, salaries and references
- Learn about a candidate’s criminal and financial history
- Thorough and qualitative reference checks through telephone research
- Get a more rounded view of your potential employee
Why: Check CV's?
Get a true picture of your candidate. Did you know that 78% of CVs are misleading? 29% of CVs show altered employment dates, 40% of CVs have inflated salaries and 27% of CVs give falsified references.
8CV screening through Agenda saves you time and money We are fast, accurate and cost efficient enabling you to make informed decisions without unduly slowing down the recruitment process.
We are an ‘umbrella body’ of the Disclosure and Barring Service This means that we can quickly establish information of a criminal nature that has deliberately been omitted from that glowing CV.
You may also be interested in...
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Record
- CV Verification
- DVLA Checks
- Education, Qualifications and Professional Membership
- Employment Verification
- Financial Checks
- ID & Address
- International Checks
- OSINT / Internet / Media Searches
- Referencing & Interviewing
- Right to Work