Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £15,574, with a grade increase after 6 months
REF: ARM 1705
Do you deserve more than the National Minimum Wage?
Are you great at customer service and hate cold calling?
Talk to us,we are currently looking for people like you to work on a full-time basis.
Reputation. Respect. Responsibility.
To Agenda employees, these are not just words, they are a set of core values that underpin our business and everything that we do.
We are a growing family, driven by maintaining excellent standards of customer service and offering our professional expertise within our targeted sectors. As an employer, our people are at the heart of everything we do. As the market leader in pre-employment and background screening, we aim to make the process as simple as possible by becoming an extension of our client’s selection team. It is because of this dedication that our customers are the most passionate advocates of what we do.
Agenda Screening Services are looking for Customer Service Administrators to join our rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate will communicate clearly and confidently at all levels and play an integral part in maintaining Agenda’s key commitment to achieving service levels.
As we have no public transport at this site, if you don’t have your own transport and live in the East Riding then you are eligible to apply for the ‘Wheels To Work’ Scheme. This means, for example, you can hire a moped for a year for £65 per month (just add petrol!). In addition, if you need to pass the CBT test, we will contribute £50 to the cost.
What we will expect from you
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner with the ability to work seamlessly with both clients and candidates
- Clear and concise e-mail correspondence
- Research, analysis and evaluation of information
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing and prioritising your own workload
- Positive and responsible attitude
- Use of Microsoft Office suite and Internet search engines
What you can expect from us
- Ongoing commitment and support towards personal development, regular personal reviews, structured career path and personal funding set aside for training in an annual training bank account
- Significant benefits through Agenda’s participation in the ‘Great Place to Work Scheme’, including an additional holiday for your birthday, remuneration review to £15,800 upon completion of your probation, free tea/coffee and free parking
- Regular company social events, dress down days and charity fundraising activities for Agenda’s chosen annual charity
- Monthly employee awards in recognition of commitment to our values
- The opportunity to have your thoughts heard through forums/suggestions which are subsequently reviewed and discussed by senior management
What you will need
- At least 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English and Maths at grades A-C
- Customer service experience, ideally from a call centre/a similar customer service driven role
- Accuracy with attention to detail and the ability to concentrate within our fast-paced environment
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.