It’s an essential part of the recruitment process, but it’s time consuming. Reference checking is one of the many pre-employment services provided by Agenda with efficiency and attention to detail – for fast and reliable results.
We are well known as a leading reference check company, and if you outsource this vital process to Agenda, we’ll contact the job applicant’s previous employers, schools, colleges and other sources on your behalf to verify the information is indeed correct and aim to illuminate you on the personal qualities of your candidate.
Reasons to: Reference Check
- In-depth checks involving talking to referees to gain greater insight
- Get information on employment history, educational background and qualifications
- Verify previous job titles, duties, absence records, performance and skills
- Understand how your candidate interacts with others and if they would be a good fit in your organisation
You may also be interested in...
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Record
- CV Verification
- DVLA Checks
- Education, Qualifications and Professional Membership
- Employment Verification
- Financial Checks
- ID & Address
- International Checks
- OSINT / Internet / Media Searches
- Referencing & Interviewing
- Right to Work